Welcome to the Greensboro Running Club!
What is the Greensboro Running Club (GRC)?
The Greensboro Running Club is a non-profit organization that was started in 1976 by three dedicated runners.
Our Mission Statement
The Greensboro Running Club is a non-profit organization started in 1976 that promotes running, fitness, and a healthy lifestyle within Greensboro and surrounding areas. We are an inviting and inclusive club that seeks to provide opportunities for beginning and experienced runners and walkers to meet and participate in activities together. We recognize fitness as a family quest and encourage family membership. We also give back to the community through donations to worthy causes and service activities.
Why join the GRC?
Everyone has their own reasons for joining, but our goal is to promote running and fitness in the Triad area through a variety of running and fitness related activities.
What does the GRC do for the community?
Each year, the GRC gives back to the community in a number of ways.
- List coming soon!
What does the GRC do for the running community?
We have had a big impact over the past year in the running community.
- List coming soon!
What social events does the club offer?
The club offers many social activities.
- We have weekly organized runs on Tuesdays and Saturdays!
- Tuesdays we meet at 6:15pm at Steel Hands Brewery for a run through the charming and quiet Lindley Park neighborhoods!
- Saturdays we meet at the Spencer Love Tennis Courts (adjacent to Country Park) for a run on local greenways and park roads.
- We sponsor and volunteer with races all around the Triad – come out and join us and learn more!
What other benefits do members receive?
- 15% Discount on Junction 311 races
- 10% Discount on Trivium Racing races
- Discount on Shea’s Chase 5K
- Discount at Fleet Feet
- Discounts on other area races
- Member pricing on GRC social events
- Membership meetings and annual fashion show
- Unlimited volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity to serve on any of our committees
- Opportunity to serve on the board
- Coaching opportunities with our Women’s and Men’s Running Schools
- Camaraderie and support from other runners
- And most important….lots of organized running opportunities
Plus, you never know when we might throw in a few other “over the top” perks.
Copyright © 2023 Greensboro Running Club, All rights reserved.
Greensboro Running Club * PO Box 4934 * Greensboro, NC 27404